Saturday, October 1, 2011

It carries me


Hey guys, surely you've heard the footprints in the sand poem in which the traveler asks God "Where were your footprints in the sand when I needed you the most?" God replies "I was carrying you". I really believe that you are given strength when you really need it to do what needs to be done to survive. When my chips are down and I am being carried by the forces that be, I use that energy to train. Release my aggressions constructively. Don't get it twisted I have bad days like everyone else, but what you do with your time is what really matters. The one thing myself and my training partners love about what we do is the ability to leave our troubles at the door when we walk in the gym. When it hurts...TRAIN.
Remember that when there are dark clouds overhead, there is always a bright sun shining behind them. You are always shining even when you can't see it. Take your frustrations out at the gym working the bag or conditioning like a maniac. You'll feel better when you're done and maybe even have a clearer idea of how to fix what ails you. There's nothing like going ballistic on a heavy bag when you've reached the end of your rope. So train, train, train, and then train some more. Love ya'll.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment