Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Let the rhythm hit em'

I don't know about you but music helps motivate me during training. When I teach I play a variety of music, from John Lee Hooker to Outcast. However, when i'm training I go with something hard whether its hip hop or rock, and sometimes even punk. This is only a preference. I think you should go with what you relate to but it should be upbeat for sure. For me, there's nothing like going from Slipknot to N.W.A. to Rage Against the Machine seamlessly while working over a heavy bag for extended rounds. I'm adding a playlist for you to check out. Leave me a comment and let me know what you listen to.

Slipknot - Duality
Rage Against the Machine - Testify, Bulls on parade
Linkin Park - Bleed it out
Kanye West - Power remix
Tool - The Pot
Young Jeezy - Gangsta music
Avenged Sevenfold - Critical acclaim
Jay-Z - Public service announcement
Nipsey Hustle - A Million
Royce da 5' 9" - Gun Harmonizing, Gangsta
Ice Cube - She couldn't make it on her own, Click Clack-Get back

These are just a few of my favorites. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment