Saturday, November 26, 2011

Product review: Triumph United Superlative Shinguards


Ok guys so in the spirit of Christmas here's a review of some shinguards you might want under your tree. I was on the hunt for some new shinguards that are protective, durable, and priced well. I had always used cheaper $40 grappling shinguards because they are light and I wanted to condition my shins(I like the feeling). This time however I wanted to try out the straight Muay Thai shinguards. I always felt that they looked heavy and even robotic on other people and since I like to move a lot I thought they would weigh me down. I researched plenty of brands before I came across the Triumph United Superlative Shinguards on sale. Before we go in depth I will only say they are the best shinguards I have ever owned. The hook and loop closure never comes loose and this after countless hours of sparring. These things are light and I never felt weighed down or sluggish. They are super durable and very protective I think I have had like one ding on the shin since I started using them. The color hasn't faded, the straps haven't ripped, and the elastic under the foot is still holding strong like the first day I put them on. I am overly impressed. The only thing I miss is the feeling of some roughed up shins after hard sparring, but that is a personal preference. I think i'll buy some of the Triumph United grappling shinguards for the days that I really want to feel it. I can only say if you need some quality shinguards the Triumph United Superlatives will not let you down. Oh yeah and I just looked them up and they're on sale at Triumphunited.com for like $53.00, crazy good deal. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment