Monday, December 16, 2013

Twelve blogs of Christmas: Fun

Hey guys, trying to keep up with these blogs for Christmas has been a bit challenging but I am determined. Love you guys!!
Hear no, Speak no, See no..  Felipe - Jorge - Ben
    On the 3rd day of Christmas I got to have FUN! We all know how hard it is to prepare for a fight, but the rest of the time the training should be fun. Not everyone is going to fight and even if you're pursuing a fight career, take some time to enjoy the training. Have some fun with the people around you. crack a smile for goodness sakes. It's not all smashing elbows and head kicks. Even if it is, would it hurt to smile while you're doing it. There's enough so called "tough guys" walking around.
    I love what I do and I love my job, and I love the attitudes of the team. Always smiling, always laughing, and always training hard. Trust me when I say that I couldn't do it everyday if it wasn't for the fun. You should try it some time.


1 comment:

  1. I really like the dear information you offer in your articles. I'm able to bookmark your site and show the kids check out up here generally. Im fairly positive theyre likely to be informed a great deal of new stuff here than anyone else!
    website

    ReplyDelete